Our custom-made training programs are essential for any operator or service provider that strives to increase the value derived from deploying PortaOne solutions.
The price of training comes automatically included for owners of PortaBilling or PortaSwitch licenses.
In addition, a complimentary 2-day training regarding new features and onsite assistance is provided for subscribers of the PortaCare Pro program.
CEO at Radius Communications
“The training program provided by PortaOne was consistent, structured, and professional.”
Radius Communications offers hosted IP PBX services, calling cards, callshops, and wholesale VoIP termination with PortaSwitch.
Who should attend?
Training can take place at any of the following places:
- on-premise at the customer’s office/facility
- PortaOne facilities in either North America or Europe
- Virtually / Online
If the situation allows for it, onsite training is optimal, however a visit to one of the PortaOne facilities or a virtual training session is also possible.
CTO at VoxNet
“The training was included in the price of PortaSwitch and conducted in a highly professional manner, thus quickly alleviating our concerns about adopting a new software platform.”
VoxNet runs multiple calling card and residential VoIP businesses with a single PortaSwitch.
The training is always tailored to specific requirements and audiences, ensuring that all parties and departments involve benefit.
The typical training syllabus includes the following topics and subtopics:
General presentation of system concepts
- Introduction to PortaOne, PortaBilling, and PortaSwitch
- User and roles: permissions, management
- Customer management (prepaid and postpaid customers)
Profit-related configuration workshop
- Rating, tariffs, and products
- Volume discounts, quotas, and wallets
- Subscription plans
Cost-related items and inventories workshop
- Vendors management and routing settings
- DID management
- SIM card management
- Auto-provisioning of CPEs and IP phones
Billing & Revenue-sharing model configuration
- Invoicing and collection, taxation
- Available reports and statistics
- Resellers / Distributors / Representatives
Hands-on configuration of required scenarios
- SIP trunking & hosted IP PBX
- Residential services and mobile app
- Prepaid real time services, e.g. calling cards
- Wholesale traffic exchange
- Data services (e.g. capped, uncapped, hotspot)
- Instant messaging and SMS
IPTV and pay-per-view services
Advanced settings & Best practices
- Advanced PortaSwitch architecture
- Best practices and troubleshooting techniques
- Communication with PortaOne technical support team
Need a custom built training session to fit your project requirements?