PortaOne may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, phone numbers, IM and Skype IDs
- other information relevant to products and services we provide
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use the information you to respond to queries and provide the information you request about our products and services, to manage our relationship with you, and for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email addresses which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. Your personal information is generally held in client files or a computer database. We will seek to ensure that we take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Some of the measures that we have adopted are having facilities for the secure storage of personal information, having secure offices and access controls for our computer systems. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that we no longer need for any purpose.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. In the event of a criminal investigation, we may be required by law enforcement agencies to share certain personal information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible to email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.