FTTH/FTTX Billing & Provisioning Platform for ISPs
A future-proof provisioning & billing platform improving efficiency for ISPs. One bill for your customers & a single UI for your staff – for all services you offer.
What is FTTH/FTTX?
Fiber to the home/Fiber to the X is the ‘future-proof’ way service providers can continually offer their customers the highest bandwidth – whether in the home or in the office.
What problems do ISPs face?
ISPs offer their customers a lot of different services which traditionally require individual billing and provisioning platforms. Running multiple billing systems in parallel has these drawbacks:
- Increased operating expenses
- More tedious work for employees
- High risk of data mismatch errors between systems
- Hard to detect revenue leakages
PortaOne Head of Marketing
Reliable high-speed Internet access serves as the foundation for delivering other services, such as hosted PBX, video streaming, and value-added services like omni-channel communication for CRMs.
These services are vital in helping connect people, which is why we work hard to deliver a solution that is as simple to use as possible and at a price point that is fair to all.
Discover a better way
What's in it for you?
Why choose PortaOne?
We promise and deliver the best value, efficiency and increase of traction with PortaOne’s all-in-one FTTH billing and provisioning platform
How does it work?
- PortaBilling provisions user endpoints (Optical Network Terminals) by passing customer config data (e.g. max bandwidth allowed) to Access Management System (AMS) by vendors such as Calix, Zhone, ZTE, etc.
- The AMS handles network access management and bandwidth control by activating services on the ONTs and allocating bandwidth limits for subscribers.
- PortaBilling provides a single UI for both customers and service management, automating the service configuration and delivery to subscribers.
Increase offerings with triple play, quad play, even “N-play” by selling additional services to the customer while providing a single bill
4 steps to efficiency, profits and traction
Set up service parameters for recurring and usage-based charging. Activate customers.
Work efficiently by optimizing your daily operations - automize policy and service provisioning
use monetization opportunities - offer a more diverse range of services to customers, packaged in tailor-made bundles
Gain traction with better user experience - consolidated billing, detailed transaction history, self-care portal, and more
What makes our PortaOne solutions special?
Talk with us
Let us show you how moving to PortaOne can help you achieve your goals