Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer.
- Computer programming background.
- MS Office + Visio.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language - verbal, written, technical.
- Advanced IT literacy.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to develop concise and clear professionally-looking manuals and specifications (effectively communicate with software developers, ask right questions and quickly understand software functionality).
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- General understanding of software development process and life cycle.
- Experience with DocBook or other single-source systems.
- Experience with Adobe tools (Photoshop, Distiller, PageMaker, FrameMaker).
- Knowledge of HTML / HTML context help.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing manuals, specifications, and descriptions.
- Working as a part of the development team from the initial phase of requirement gathering to the product launch.
- Interacting with representatives of the customer or developers to specify and document requirements.
We offer exciting projects, work within professional IT team, comfortable working environment and competitive compensation based on professional skills and working experience. PortaOne office in Kiev will provide: lunch, English lessons, health insurance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject: Technical Writer.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7