With this portal, your partners can:
- Add new customers and create SIP trunks for them
- Map inbound numbers/DIDs to customers’ trunks
- Configure service features such as call screening, identity handling
- View CDRs for the voice calls made via SIP trunks, available credits/adjustments, fees for DID usage, and subscription charges applicable to customers, as well as customer's payment details
- Track their commissions
- Establish an indirect sales channel
- Empower your channel partners to independently manage the clients they sign up
This modern, user-friendly, and very simple (even for non-technical users!) portal allows you to establish an indirect sales channel. Along with selling your services, your partners will now be able to manage new customers independently, and track the commissions they receive for every new subscriber – without assistance from you.
As a CSP, you can set up a commission plan and grant access to the portal to your channel partner – from there, they can start selling immediately. You can also do basic customization, like adding your logo and brand colors. Want even more features? Just get in touch to discuss customization options with us.
The main dashboard
Assigning a new DID
- API: PortaBilling Admin
- ACL type: Representative
- Available starting from MR81
- Runs as a container in the PortaOne iPaaS
- White-labeling and customizations available on request as a paid professional service
Contact us for more information.