Real-time communication with engineers, personal attention, combined $20,000 value in credits for cloud and professional services, and 24/7 engineering assistance
At PortaOne, we’re proud of the reputation we have earned for our support services. Our clients have long valued the care they receive from our technical support team (you can read their reviews yourself on industry-leading sites like Capterra or Gartner), and that’s because we know that your success is our success.
PortaCare Pro gives you all the engineering assistance and regular system updates (with all the new features included in those new releases!) that you’ve come to expect from our basic PortaCare technical support service – and more. You also get credits for SaaS (iPaaS) and a wide range of professional services with a total combined value of $20,000 per year, a phone number to access our contact center, a dedicated Customer Success Manager, and real-time chat with support engineers.
PortaCare Pro includes $20,000 in annual credit for PortaOne products and services*
- $12,000 for iPaaS subscription**
- $3,000 for product training for new staff or to allow your team to quickly master the new functionality of PortaSwitch
- $3,000 for dedicated engineering time for configuration reviews to prevent UX or performance issues due to non-optimized settings
- $2,000 for security audits to protect your PortaSwitch against fraud attacks and unauthorized access.
* Credits cannot be exchanged between products or services, and cannot be rolled over to future years
** applied as $1,000/month discount
Dedicated Customer Success Manager
When you send a request to the PortaOne Tech Team, it's likely a single, specific issue you want to discuss. But in each case, there is always a bigger picture behind that issue. Your Customer Success Manager is the person who understands that bigger picture, and can coordinate our team from that perspective.
They are your player on the field who keeps one eye on the ball and one eye on the net, so you can keep both eyes on your business. Imagine having access to someone who knows your goals, knows your technical issues, and knows how to communicate what you need to every PortaOne department to make sure that your issues are resolved ASAP – even when it means reprioritizing the case and escalating it on your behalf.
Your Customer Success Manager can even help you realize your vision for a new product or service, by sharing successes and best practices from other PortaOne clients, arranging business analysts and other experts to build a project plan, and coordinating development and integration to ensure a successful launch. Whatever you need done, they're the right person to start with. Visit our customer relations page to learn more.
Contact center direct phone number
With PortaCare Pro, you’ll have a phone number that connects you directly with our technical support center, 24/7. Whatever the issue is, our agents will immediately initiate the issue resolution process, ensuring that a Customer Success Manager and the appropriate technical support engineers get involved. They can also help to speed up the resolution process, escalate the issue if needed, and schedule a chat with technical support. All the while, they will keep you informed on the progress, so you always know what’s going on.
Real-time chat with support
Solving a complex problem typically requires a dialog to really understand the overall context, clarify the details, and agree on the best way forward. When each reply is done via email, the whole conversation can take days to complete. That’s why we offer a real-time chat option to minimize the calendar time it takes to resolve an issue. Chats are scheduled in advance to guarantee the availability of an expert engineer who is skilled in the specific area you want to discuss. Plus, your chat history stays available for both sides to review and refer back to, even after the chat is over.
Specific service credits with total combined value of $20,000/year
PortaCare Pro automatically includes a valuable bonus credit for a wide set of services that will provide you with comprehensive support and safety for your business.
- PortaOne iPaaS. A cloud-based marketplace that will help you decrease the time-to-market for new add-on modules and integrations from several months to just a few weeks. Deploy modules to provision new IP phones, payment processors, and self-care portals, and even program your own workflows to automatically synchronize data between the systems, all without the need to update your PortaSwitch installation. Integrations via PortaOne iPaaS are available on a subscription basis – and with PortaCare Pro, you’ll get a $12,000/year credit for your iPaaS subscription (applicable as a $1,000/month discount).
- Training sessions. Online (or onsite – when the pandemic limitations are off) training with our most experienced senior PortaOne experts is the best way to transfer knowledge to new staff members and learn how you can benefit from the new features in the latest PortaSwitch releases. What’s even more exciting: during the training, our engineers can share the experience of other PortaOne clients with you: new services and products based on the new PortaSwitch functionalities, other CSPs’ real use-cases, and how you can avoid their mistakes or replicate their success. PortaCare Pro grants you a $3,000/year credit for training sessions.
Configuration review. It’s quite common that although a service or product configuration created by your administrators during their first week of learning the system, works - but is inefficient and cumbersome. Sometimes the administrator who created that configuration is no longer with the company, and nobody has any idea of how it works. Or maybe the perfect configuration was created a few years ago, but it’s outdated now and may even cause UX or performance issues due to non-optimized settings.
Almost certainly, there are much simpler and clearer ways to reach the same goal, especially with the new features introduced in the latest releases. Our experienced engineer can review your business scenarios and the configurations of your products, carriers, and other system entities and suggest better alternatives and best practices. With PortaCare Pro, you’ll receive $3,000/year in credit for dedicated engineering time for configuration reviews.
- Security audit. Your PortaSwitch comes equipped with powerful tools for fighting against fraud, but they only help if activated and configured properly. Analyzing eleven fraud related incidents that happened in 2019, we discovered that eight could have been prevented completely (or the damage would have been minimized to near-zero!) if the proper measures were in place. Do not get yourself in this type of situation where you have a steel door, but intruders still get in because it was unlocked! Along with conducting a basic scan of your security vulnerabilities, our team will help you to:
- Prevent network-level intrusion into DB and API via firewalls/whitelisting
- Review all active administrator accounts for their validity & permissions
- Detect any VoIP accounts that are not password-protected or have an easy-to-guess password
- Рrevent balance overdraft by enforcing credit limit settings for your customers and turning on real-time lock of funds for every call in progress
- Prevent unauthorized calls to international destinations and premium numbers by reviewing the tariff configuration
- Set up daily spending limits per customer and alerts when calls to unusual destinations are made
- Block 99% of hacking attacks coming from foreign countries by enforcing restrictions based on geographic location (detected by IP address)
- And much more! PortaCare Pro provides you with $2,000/year in credit for security audits.
PortaCare Pro is far more than a regular customer support service: this is your way to fully support the well-being of your business, and to ensure you have everything you need to grow. Get in touch with us with any questions you have, or to learn about pricing. We’re here to help you!