at Radius Communications
Radius Communications offers hosted IPPBX services, calling cards, callshops, and wholesale VoIP termination with PortaSwitch.
"The training was included in the price of PortaSwitch and conducted in a highly professional manner, thus quickly alleviating our concerns about adopting a new software platform."
VoxNet runs multiple calling card and residential VoIP businesses with a single PortaSwitch.
The PortaOne team of training engineers delivers high-quality, interactive onsite training programs to our customers and partners worldwide.
The cost of training is included in the price of license for PortaBilling and PortaSwitch. We also offer 2 complimentary days of new features training or onsite assistance for the subscribers to PortaCare Pro program.
The training is essential for any operator and service provide that strives to increase the value derived from deploying PortaOne solutions. This is done through:
- Reducing the time required to achieve business goals
- Promoting continuous process improvement to accelerate returns on software investments
- Increasing acceptance by partners and customers
- Improving the reliability and quality of operations and newly-installed software
Who Should Attend
- Network and system engineers responsible for maintenance and deployment of the PortaOne solution
- Project managers responsible for implementation of PortaOne's solutions
- Customer service specialists as well as marketing, pricing, and product managers
Training can take place at either
- the customer's location, or
- PortaOne facilities in either North America and Europe
Training at customer's location is preferable (with rare exceptions of locations on Canadian do-not-visit lists), since in that case everyone involved in the project can participate, while the costs of flying one trainer to the customer is considerably lower than flying customer representatives to Vancouver, BC.
The training is always custom-tailored to specific requirements and audiences; this is especially important for larger companies, where different departments are involved. The topics covered in a generic training syllabus may include:
- Introduction to PortaOne, PortaBilling, and PortaSwitch
- Billing for pre-paid or post-paid customers
- Rating, tariffs, and products
- Volume discounts, quotas, and wallets
- Subscription plans
- Vendors management and routing settings
- Hands-on configuration of required voice services, for example:
- prepaid real time services, e.g. calling cards
- residential services and mobile app
- SIP trunking & hosted IP PBX
- wholesale traffic exchange
- Hands-on configuration of converged services
- data services (e.g.capped, uncapped, hotspot)
- instant messaging and SMS
- IPTV and pay-per-view services
- Best practices and troubleshooting techniques
- Revenue-sharing models: Resellers / Distributors / Representatives
- Invoicing and collection, taxation
- Available reports and statistics
- DID management
- SIM card management
- Auto-provisioning of CPEs and IP phones
- Advanced PortaSwitch architecture
- Communication with PortaOne technical support team
US$2,900 for a 2-day training session
US$1,000 for an additional day of training
Full payment must be made in advance.
Travel costs like transportation, insurance, and accommodation are not included. We will offer a flat fee to cover those on a case-by-case basis. PortaOne will choose and purchase an economy fare return flight that fits the training schedule. Our trainers are currently located in Western Canada and Central and Eastern Europe. Obviously, the airfare will vary depending on the exact destination and time of travel.
If you would like to book for an onsite session with PortaOne training engineer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org