Join our webinars on Tuesday, April 14th and Thursday, April 16th to see how you can benefit from the new functionalities we’ve introduced in PortaSwitch over the past 6 months.
Learn how to:
- Accurately calculate costs for European countries using origin-based charging
- Seamlessly add new integrations without updating your PortaSwitch installation
- Avoid revenue leakage and bill shock by charging customers for roaming calls in real-time
- Provide encrypted call recording as a value-added service
- Improve customer experience by collecting payments automatically on the due date
- Track quality of VoIP calls in near real-time to promptly fix network issues
- Deploy DSBC as a single “exit point” to simplify the configuration of PBXs and switches
- Benefit from other features and enhancements already available in PortaSwitch MR81-84
Don’t miss your chance to submit all of your questions to the Q&A section so that our PortaOne experts answer them during the webinar.
Session 2 (Americas, Western Europe): April, 16th
Pacific Time - 9:00 am
Mexico City - 11:00 am
Eastern Time - 12:00 pm
São Paolo - 1:00 pm
London - 5:00 pm
Western / Central Europe - 6:00 pm
Note: the conference bridge will be muted for all attendees. However, you can type your questions via Chat / Q&A during the webinar.
If you want us to cover any special issues during the webinar, please send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
You must install a Zoom client to access either of the webinars on April 14th or April 16th.
It’s a good idea to join 5 minutes earlier to make sure that everything works fine.
Also, please remember to turn on your speakers!