Join our webinars on Tuesday, April 9th and Thursday, April 11th to see how you can benefit from the new functionalities we've introduced in PortaSwitch over the past 5 months.
Learn how to:
- Save time when performing customer data migration and minimize data compatibility risks with the enhanced dual-version PortaSwitch
- Enhance your CTI solutions with call transfers, redirects and on-the-spot conferencing services by using extended PortaSIP API for advanced IP Centrex
- Deploy fiber to the home (FTTH) services with Calix ONTs, build your LTE network infrastructure with Netnumber Titan HSS and more
- Control customer access to their self-care portal using Roles
- Automate the WiFi registration process in public places and monetize Internet access services by using a captive portal for WiFi hotspots
- Benefit from other features and enhancements in PortaSwitch MR74-76
Don't miss your chance to submit all of your questions to the Q&A section so that PortaOne experts answer them during the webinar.
Session 1 (EMEA / Asia / Oceania): April, 9th
London, Lagos - 9:00 am
Western / Central Europe - 10:00 am
Eastern Europe - 11:00 am
Dubai - 12:00 pm
Singapore - 4:00 pm
Sydney - 7:00 pm
Session 2 (Americas, Western Europe): April, 11th
Pacific Time - 9:00 am
Mexico City - 11:00 am
Eastern Time - 12:00 pm
São Paolo - 1:00 pm
London, Lagos - 5:00 pm
Western / Central Europe - 6:00 pm
Please note: the conference bridge will be muted for all attendees. However, you can type your questions via Chat/Q&A during the webinar.
If you have questions you’d like us to cover during the webinar, please send them to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
To access the webinar on April 9th or 11th, you need to install a Zoom client. It is a good idea to join 5 minutes earlier to make sure you can download the client if required.
Please remember to turn on your speakers.