- Sells products and services to end-user customers in assigned geographic territory.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-related activities in the role as key client contact.
- Maintains and penetrates current customer base, along with identifying and converting prospective customers.
- Conducts full-line selling to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Acts as liaison for product specialists.
- Understands, develops, and delivers voice and data networking systems/solutions to customers' business, information, technical, and educational needs.
- Perform technical project tasks such as defining customer requirements, identifying solutions, liaise between customers, sales and engineering.
- Assumes leadership role in analyzing customer requirements and providing voice/data networking technical knowledge and expertise to design and implement appropriate solutions using company's products and services.
- 2+ years in the VoIP industry, and 3+ years in Sales in a high-tech international environment.
- Experienced in telecom voice, data, convergent.
- Telecom or Datacom product experience a must.
- A proven record of both revenue generation and account management.
- Fluent English; Multiple language skills is a plus; Excellent written and oral skills.
- Fast learner; Team player.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- High uncap commissions.
- Flexible working hours.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are interested in. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7