Join our webinars on Tuesday, November 5th and Thursday, November 7th to see how you can benefit from the new functionalities we've introduced in PortaSwitch over the past 6 months.
Learn how to:
- Better serve business customers by allowing multiple subscribers to share a single balance
- Seamlessly feed invoice data into SAP Business One
- Utilize content-based charging, the SMS gateway and USSD self-care provided by Protei (an official partner of PortaOne) to enable rich mobile services
- Provision and control internet access via Sandvine SPB and satellite internet via Newtec Dialog
- Launch MVNO using integration with ECConnect’s MVNE solution
- Benefit from other features and enhancements already available in PortaSwitch MR77-80
Don't miss your chance to submit all of your questions to the Q&A section so that PortaOne experts can answer them during the webinar.
Session 1 (EMEA / Asia / Oceania): November, 5th
London - 9:00 am
Western / Central Europe - 10:00 am
Eastern Europe - 11:00 am
Dubai - 13:00 pm
Singapore - 5:00 pm
Sydney - 8:00 pm
Session 2 (Americas, Western Europe): November, 7th
Pacific Time - 9:00 am
Mexico City - 11:00 am
Eastern Time - 12:00 pm
São Paolo - 2:00 pm
London - 5:00 pm
Western / Central Europe - 6:00 pm
Please note: the conference bridge will be muted for all attendees. However, you can type your questions via Chat/Q&A during the webinar.
If you have issues you’d like us to cover during the webinar, please send your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
To access the webinar on November 5th or November 7th, you need to install a Zoom client. It is a good idea to join 5 minutes earlier to make sure you can download the client, if required.
Also, please remember to turn on your speakers!