Troubleshooting tends to be a huge headache for a modern telco since CSPs usually combine a whole range of different VoIP systems to provide services to their customers. For example, when a work phone number rings on a user’s Microsoft Teams (which has become very common during the current pandemic), the call may arrive via traditional telephony lines to the VoIP media gateway, then travel to softswitch for intelligent routing and then to Microsoft-approved SBCs to establish direct routing with Microsoft Teams.
If something doesn’t work as expected, the administrator has to reconstruct the original call flow by assembling the data from all three components mentioned above — and then analyze it. Any of those components might have caused the error and all have to be checked, making this quite a tedious job if done manually.
Join the PortaOne and Dashbase webinar to learn more about why unified communications is now one of the most difficult services to provide over the internet — and how Dashbase makes mission-critical data sets more accessible for your support team, which leads to faster case resolution and improved customer satisfaction.
You’ll discover how Dashbase helps you:
- Improve time-to-resolution for support cases
- Reduce unnecessary escalations
- Gain end-to-end visibility of calls that flow through your platform
- Enable more people on your team to investigate cases
- Reduce the time experts spend to troubleshoot cases
Who we would like to see:
- Heads of Customer Success/CX initiatives
- Support and Ops leaders responsible for troubleshooting customer cases
- Head of network operations for CSPs that use PortaSwitch for their VoIP service
- Users of VoIP systems such as FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, Kamailio, and other SBCs/telephony infrastructure providers
Date and time:
We will hold a QA session but if you want any special issues covered during the webinar, please send your questions to: email@example.com.
Note: During the conference, your microphones will be muted but you can type your questions via Chat/Q&A window.
We look forward to meeting you!