PortaOne is looking for a UX/UI expert who is fond of complex systems to join our design team. In cooperation with other UX designers and product owners, you will be improving existing PortaOne products and creating new ones by presenting complicated solutions and features in a simple manner. You’ll be responsible for improving customer experience by doing research, interviewing our customers, and incorporating the insights you get into the final version of the product interface. You’ll have the opportunity to include various research methods and best practices into your work process.
Must-have skills and knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Experience working with B2B products
- Experience preparing and conducting UX interviews/usability testing with end-users
- Deep knowledge of user-centered design principles (customer journey map, sorting cards, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Design and prototype interface for new product features
- Conduct UX interviews with PortaOne clients and end users of our products
- Improve interface usability based on feedback from customers
- Communicate with developers and product officer to refine existing product features and create new ones
What we offer
- Professional development: At PortaOne, you’ll have the opportunity to guide and improve design processes and implement new research methods. You’ll also be surrounded with experienced colleagues willing to share their knowledge.
- Stability: We’ve been providing telecommunication solutions for 15+ years. We now serve 480 clients in 90 countries – and demand for our products is only increasing. That means you’ll be joining a growing business that can offer you a stable income and interesting challenges.
- Flexible schedule: 8-hour workday that can start any time between 9 and 11 AM.
- Time off: 24 days of paid vacation and sick leave.
- Competitive salary: We offer good salary, and we pay in USD.
- Great work culture: You'll be joining a friendly, welcoming team, and you'll have the opportunity to participate in fun team building and corporate events.