Solutions for Hosted PortaSwitch Providers
How to become a hosted PortaSwitch provider?
- Divide your PortaSwitch into virtual environments
- Customize PortaSwitch the way your clients need it
- Rent out PortaSwitch partitions as a hosted platform
PortaSwitch Procinctus had its roots in billing services, so all the heavy lifting in that area had already been done for us. All the issues around call management, routing and authentication were in place, which allowed us to be more creative with the solutions we could build around PortaOne's technology.”> Read more about ICC Networks success story
PortaOne enabled aplication services providers can divide their PortaSwitch into unlimited number of virtual environments and rent out those partitions to IP telephony startups, smaller service providers, callshop owners and calling card vendors, or anyone dissatisfied with their current billing and switching platform.
PortaSwitch is the only platform that has all important business and technology parts seamlessly connected and working as a single platform, which results in:
- easiness and affordability of operations with more automation and less ongoing staff costs
- drastic decrease of human error risks ensured by single interface and point of data entry
- extremely fast time to market when there is no need for interoperability tests and never-ending costly integration projects
- unmatched flexibility due to the availability of source code and XML API which no other established vendor provides
- process with feature selection driven by hundreds of carriers and service providers worldwide