PortaOne has sponsored the translation and publication of Steve Litt’s Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist, a book which is by far the most complete and authoritative source of information on the process of technological troubleshooting.
This book of over 300 pages contains a massive amount of information on the process of technological troubleshooting, for example:
- Universal troubleshooting process (UTP) and diagnostic tests optimization
- Binary search: theory and practice.
- Intermittent-busting tactics and theory
- Using the UTP to boost your career
- Methods to boost ongoing troubleshooting throughput
- Computers and networks diagnostics and source code debugging
The Russian version of the book will be distributed among the students of the National Technical University of Ukraine in Kiev.
This school founded over a 100 years ago is one of the main sources of young developers and support engineers for PortaOne’s offices in Ukraine.
In 2007, the University and PortaOne opened a joint SIP laboratory in Kiev where students can take IP telephony related courses. The students will use the book as a reference source in their studies.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7