PortaSwitch pricingPortaSwitch can be deployed either:
- in a on-premises private cloud installation with a license, or
- in a public cloud as a service
The pricing of PortaSwitch cloud service depends on the required capacity of the installation defined as maximal number of simultaneous voice calls and monthly billable events, and the licensing model for PortaSwitch is based on a one-time per-installation basis.
PortaSwitch license for an on-premises installationThe PortaSwitch license is lifelong (e.g. perpetual with no recurring fees to operate the platform) and unlimited with no extra charges for the number of end users, subscribers, ports, minutes, or channels – ever.
More concretely, the license for PortaSwitch on-premises installation includes the following:
- MySQL (or Oracle RAC) database and Oracle Linux OS embedded into the product
- Full access to the source code of the product with DB description and extensive XML API to make changes to the software meeting the most complex project needs
- Initial configuration, remote monitoring, and optimization services – Customized training session at your office (travel costs excluded)
- Complimentary period of PortaCare subscription: 24/7/365 technical support services and access to all new versions with feature updates
PortaSwitch as a service in a cloudThe pricing of cloud PortaSwitch services comprise of a monthly subscription fee in addition to an initial setup charge that covers:
- the initial installation of PortaSwitch in a cloud,
- customized onsite training on PortaSwitch functionality at your office,
- the first month of 24/7 technical support and hosting in the cloud.
- access to all PortaSwitch features and functionality in a cloud,
- 24/7 technical support with access to all regular updates, and
- cloud hosting in state-of-the art datacenters around the world.
The monthly subscription fee will define the capacity of your PortaSwitch cloud installation in terms of maximal number of billable events (xDR) you can run through the system on a monthly basis.