PortaBilling PricingPortaBilling is available either:
- as a service in a public cloud, or
- can be licensed for on-premises private cloud installation deployments.
PortaBilling perpetual license for installation on your own servers The license is perpetual, e.g. lifelong with no recurring fees required to operate the software and unlimited with no extra charges based on the number users, customers, ports, minutes or channels – ever.
More specifically, the license includes:
- Oracle Linux OS and MySQL (or Oracle RAC) embedded into the product,
- Full source code with DB description and XML API allowing to make any changes to tune up the software to meet the most sophisticated business model requirements,
- Post-installation services: initial configuration, remote system monitoring, and optimization,
- Customized training at your office (travel costs excluded),
- Complimentary period of PortaCare subscription: 24/7 technical support services and access to all new feature updates.
PortaBilling in a cloud as a serviceThe cloud billing service pricing consists of a setup fee and a monthly subscription fee. The one time all-inclusive setup fee covers:
- the initial installation of the platform,
- customized onsite training at your office, and
- the first month of cloud hosting and 24/7 technical support.
- access to all billing features and BSS functionality in a cloud,
- 24/7 technical support with all updates, and
- cloud hosting in state of the art datacenters around the globe.
- Gradual software updates in telecom: Presenting Dual Version solution
- Integration with Microsoft Teams: a flexible and cost-saving solution
- Professional service for Tier-1 CSP: Telekom Malaysia case study
- PortaBilling for MVNO: TravelSIM Australia case study
- PortaSwitch On Multiple Sites
- PortaSwitch to enable MVNO business: HelloSIM Case Study