- Activate/deactivate SIM cards
- Change a product
- Monitor SIM card status
- View usage history
- View invoices
- Make payments
- Enable your customers to self-manage their IoT services
- Save time for your support engineers
Empower your customers to be in charge of their IoT and M2M services! With this simple and user-friendly portal, you can offload IoT management from your support engineers to the end user. Every time your customers need to perform any changes – activate/deactivate a SIM card or change a product – they can do it themselves, without involving your support engineers. The portal also provides a dashboard to monitor SIM card status (active, pending, canceled), displays usage history (breakdown by device and by service plan) and allows to view invoices and billing history.
SIM card status
Editing SIM card
- API: PortaBilling API, Cisco Jasper API, IPaaS workflows for provisioning
- ACL type: Customer
- Available starting from MR94 with potential to backport to earlier versions
- Runs as a container in the PortaOne iPaaS
- White-labeling and customizations available on request as a paid professional service
The support of the app is covered by the PortaCare subscription.
Contact us for more information.