The webcasts will be co-hosted by:
- Klaus Haertel, Technical Sales Manager
- Mike Kidik, VP of Project Management
- Andriy Zhylenko, CTO.
Tuesday, March 24th at
09:00 Europe (CET)
12:00 Dubai (GST)
16:00 Singapore (SGT)
19:00 Sydney (AEDT)
Wednesday, March 25th at
12:00 New York (EDT)
13:00 São Paulo (BRT)
16:00 London (GMT)
17:00 Europe (CET)
During the webcasts, Andriy, Mike and Klaus will present the new functionality introduced in the recent PortaSwitch releases; preview features to be available in the near future; announce some of the new technology partner's solutions that can be used with PortaSwitch; answer your questions.
Some of the highlights for the new functionality to be discussed:
- Multi-level resellers
- Real-time LCR for SMS
- Token-based credit card processing
- Enhanced DID management and charging
- Secure access to API via auth-tokens
- Bulk subscription charging
- Policies for balance management
- Product groups
- Improved self-care portal
- Number portability service (via Neustar)
- Auto-provisioning for new IP phone models
- Oracle Enterprise Linux v7
To access the webcast, any browser with the flash plugin installed is enough. You can access it using this URL:
Please do not forget to turn on your speakers and note that the conference bridge will be muted for all attendees. You will however be able to ask questions via Chat/Q&A at the end of the webcast.
We are looking forward to your attendance next week!