All PortaOne customers (primely those located in Europe, Middle East and the Eastern parts of the US and Canada) and everybody else who is interested in PortaOne’s products development are invited to attend the second web cast dedicated to the new features of PortaSwitch.
The web cast will take place on Tuesday next week, January 29, 2008 at
- 3 PM GMT (UK and Portugal), or
- 4 PM CET (Western and Central Europe), or
- 10 AM EST (America’s East Coast).
We urge all PortaOne customers to participate in this PortaSwitch MR16 Web cast presentation and are confident that you will find value add feature benefits which can become new sources of revenue to your organization including our enhanced PortaOne product platform features for your exiting customer base and potential new sales.
- Converged Billing: Services & Service Types
- Account Aliases
- Favorite Number Billing Support
- CDR Re-Rating Tool
- Multiple Tariffs Applied to Reseller
- Other Improvements
- Conditional Call Processing
- SIP TAPI Support
- Efficiency Improvements
- New Features
Upon completion of our presentation there will be a short Q&A session.
Here are some details on how access the webcast:
- Go to https://soc.webex.com/soc/j.php?ED=99860422&UID=0
- Click “Join”
- Enter Name, meeting password “porta1″ and email address
- If you don’t find it, you may search by meeting number: 594 442 187
- Especially on Vista you may have to install the meeting manager before: http://support.webex.com/support/downloads.html
- Dial to 1-888-296-6500 (or +1-913-227-1219)
- Enter guest code 168027
WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting. For Help or Support please go to WebEx, click Assistance, then Click Help or click Support. You can also add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook).
The host requests that you check for compatibility of rich media players for Universal Communications Format (UCF) before you join the session. UCF allows you to view multimedia during the session.