PortaSwitch gains fast and flexible automation and integration capabilities through iPaaS workflows with Boomi – a Dell Technologies iPaaS integration platform that was named a leader in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service report. Now, you can leverage the entire Boomi “connector” catalog and integrate PortaBilling with hundreds of popular apps to further automate your processes. Join our upcoming webinar to see a live demonstration of an end-to-end integration between PortaBilling, Hubspot CRM, and Xero Accounting software: from entering new client data right through to automatic invoice generation and payment processing synchronization.
Without the Boomi low-code integration platform, creating an end-to-end business process automation that spans client records, bills, payments, and financial accounting would require significant development resources. With Boomi, adding an automated workflow or data sync between Xero Accounting and HubSpot can be achieved visually without extensive engineering.
This integration functionality will be available even to clients who run PortaSwitch releases as early as MR55. Dell Boomi connectors also support other CRMs (Zoho, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics) and accounting platforms (QuickBooks Online/Desktop, SAP Business One).
Register for the webinar to learn more and to see in real time how to synchronize client data and invoicing in PortaBilling with Hubspot CRM and the cloud-based Xero Accounting platform.
Join our webinar on August 4, 2020, to learn how you can:
- Effectively automate your operation workflows using the low-code Boomi platform
- Increase accuracy and efficiency with automatic data synchronization
- Input new client data into HubSpot CRM and sync it with PortaBilling
- Automatically generate invoices in Xero Accounting or any other accounting service that is available as a Boomi connector
- Carry out onboarding, billing, and payment processes in a single end-to-end setup
- Integrate the CRM and accounting services of your choice with PortaSwitch with minimal coding effort
Director of Strategic
Alliances and Channel
Senior Project Manager
& Boomi Professional
Date and time:
We hold a Q&A session at the end of each webinar, but if you want any special topic-related issues to be covered, please send your questions to email@example.com. We’ll be glad to answer them.
Note: During the conference, your microphones will be muted, but you can always type your questions via the Chat/Q&A window.
See you at the webinar!