All PortaOne customers and everybody else who is interested in PortaOne’s products development are invited to attend a web cast dedicated to the new features of PortaSwitch.
The webcast will take place on Wednesday next week, January 23, 2008 at 5 PM Pacific Standard Time (for our clients in Asia and Pacific it is going to be on Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 9 AM in Singapore and Hong Kong, and at noon in Sydney, Australia).
We will have another webcast on January 29, 2008 for our clients located in European and Middle East time zones. We will separately notify on the exact timing of it.
We urge all PortaOne customers to participate in this PortaSwitch MR16 Web cast presentation and are confident that you will find value add feature benefits which can become new sources of revenue to your organization including our enhanced PortaOne product platform features for your exiting customer base and potential new sales.
- Converged Billing: Services & Service Types
- Account Aliases
- Favorite Number Billing Support
- CDR Re-Rating Tool
- Multiple Tariffs Applied to Reseller
- Other Improvements
- Conditional Call Processing
- SIP TAPI Support
- Efficiency Improvements
- New Features
Upon completion of our presentation there will be a short Q&A session.
Here are some details on how access the webcast:
- Go to https://soc.webex.com/soc/j.php?ED=99860422&UID=0
- Click “Join”
- Enter Name, meeting password “porta1″ and email address
- If you don’t find it, you may search by meeting number: 594 442 187
- Especially on Vista you may have to install the meeting manager before: http://support.webex.com/support/downloads.html
- Dial to 1-888-296-6500 (or +1-913-227-1219)
- Enter guest code 168027
WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting. For Help or Support please go to WebEx, click Assistance, then Click Help or click Support. You can also add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook).
The host requests that you check for compatibility of rich media players for Universal Communications Format (UCF) before you join the session. UCF allows you to view multimedia during the session.