- Save time & cut through the noise! There is a LOT of new stuff these days. Our presenters have chosen the highlights of the latest three MRs and the updates for PortaPhone and Add-on Mart to make things a bit easier.
- Skip the line & be heard! Get your questions answered by our presenters during the Q&A session. Take advantage of direct contact to clarify anything from the webinar.
- Hear what others are asking about. Join the (written) conversation during the webinar and find out what others are concerned or excited about.
- Discover how to open new sales opportunities. With new PBX & service monetization features, you can say ‘yes’ more often to potential customers with many demands for business-critical features.
What to expect
- MR97, MR98, MR99 new features:
- CloudPBX features, including Shared Line Appearance, Group paging, & Call parking with automatic retrieval
- Third-party self-care portal integrations, including permissions for end user and automatic login for administrators
- Combined quotas for IoT/M2M SIM cards
- Billing resellers for subscribers’ bundle overage
- Tax calculation based on user location
- Multiple enhancement for flawless dual-version migration
- PortaPhone updates:
- easily replace an IP phone with a mobile app – use anywhere, on any device
- The mobile version includes many of the features you want with a phone: audio/video calls, push notifications, favorite contacts, voice calls to external landlines/mobile phones/international numbers, recent calls
- Add-on Mart updates:
- Self-care portal (available in May) – now activate and deactivate these modules yourself; online and instantly accessible
- New add-ons coming soon – Mondago’s Pria (CRM integration); a Stripe plugin (which more easily unlocks SCA); and auto-provisioning for new VoIP phones (support Flyingvoice devices)
If you are considering becoming an MVNO, then you definitely want to attend this webinar.
- Special offer for ATTENDEES ONLY: all webinar participants will receive the MVNO checklist.
Receive it → Talk to an MNO → Become an MVNO
- Benefits of our MVNO Checklist:
- Gives you a straightforward and pre-vetted way to communicate with MNOs
- Prepares you for the process
- Reduces risk of making a mistake along the way