You’ll be working with PortaBilling, a converged telecom billing platform that can be used as a single administration interface to manage and bill for multiple services, including those provided by third-party network elements. PortaBilling communicates with elements of a communication network, provides its nodes with authentication or authorization, and gathers data about services rendered to the customers. Based on this information, PortaBilling performs ratings for the services, creates transaction records, and modifies customer balances — all in real-time.
Angular 8, JS, TS. JSON, RxJS, Material design, D3.js.
We are looking for a technical expert to join a team of seven Angular experts aiming to create the highest quality code. Our extensive code base and complex project architecture allow you to hone both programming skills and proficiency in integrating various services. We are proud to have a highly structured management system along with a friendly atmosphere, supporting each other with all the professional advice one might need.
You’ll be responsible for solving the most complex problems in web applications according to the best programming practices. We also expect that you’ll be consulting and guidingе the team.
Must-have skills and knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in software development of commercial (or actively used) applications;
- 2+ years of experience with Angular (version 2+);
- Experience working with Unix/Linux;
- Reusability of code, code optimization and refactoring;
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, OOD principles and patterns (MVC, MVVM in particular);
- Good written English.
- Experience with GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins;
- Experience with usability, interface design;
- Knowledge of Billing Systems, PBX;
- AJAX, XML, REST, SOAP;
- Good spoken English.
- Implementing or developing new software components from start to finish with minimal guidance;
- Exploring new application domains to better understand the users’ needs;
- Dealing with specific use cases, high-level specifications and software requirements;
- Documentation of high-level and low-level specifications based on use cases and functionality requirements;
- Monitoring, maintenance and development of the core components library;
- Initiating and conducting research and refactoring tasks;
- Technical consultations for the team;
- Participating in code reviews;
- Providing technical support for QA, developers, UI/UX specialists;
- Maintenance of up-to-date knowledge of software development practices;
- Mentoring other team members.
- Provide a high-quality product meeting users’ expectations in terms of both functionality and stability (absence of coding/algorithmic errors).
- Work both individually and in a team environment.
- Mentor team in terms of technical questions.
- Propose new areas of product development.
- Follow a defined schedule and prioritize workload, ensure project's deadlines are met.
- Acquire new knowledge; demonstrate proactive learning and continuous skills development.
- Professional Development. At PortaOne you’ll be surrounded by experienced colleagues willing to share their knowledge.
- Stability. We’ve been providing telecommunication solutions for 15+ years to 470 clients in 90 countries. The demand for our product in the modern world is ever-increasing with time. This means that you’ll join a growing business with interesting challenges and a stable income.
- Plenty of options for professional development since every project is different. You’ll never get bored!
- The highest programming standards and continuous improvement of processes. And we always aim to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy!
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Competitive salary.
- Team-building and corporate events.