M2M / IoT for communications service providers: automated provisioning, parallel network deployment, and flexible billing options
Communications service providers (CSPs) deploy Internet-of-things (IoT) networks and launch machine-to-machine (M2M) services with PortaBilling to overcome a number of unique challenges:
- endpoint provisioning across disparate networks,
- network interference from data overload, and
- complex service monetization due to rigid legacy billing.
Fully automated M2M/IoT service provisioning:
- High-volume SIM card provisioning across any network
- Real-time endpoint monitoring and detection
- Mobile devices, sensors, industrial machines
PortaBilling is pre-integrated with common applications such as Cisco Jasper or mobile network core components. Open architecture allows it to quickly add API adapters for new applications and components. Cloud architecture is scalable and enabled to seamlessly grow your business operations.
eDECOR - separation of the mobile network core:
- Non-disruptive deployments for M2M applications
- “Human” vs. “Machine” traffic management
- Various radio access technologies (RAT): UTRAN, NB-IOT, etc.
PortaBilling supports provisioning and real-time charging for dedicated mobile core technology: eDECOR.
Service monetization and revenue assurance:
- Event-based and recurring charges
- Usage and utility style billing
- Omni channel customer management
PortaBilling is a carrier-grade convergent billing system that ensures you can monetize your IoT deployment rapidly and minimize risks.
M2M / IoT
- Gradual software updates in telecom: Presenting Dual Version solution
- Integration with Microsoft Teams: a flexible and cost-saving solution
- Professional service for Tier-1 CSP: Telekom Malaysia case study
- PortaBilling for MVNO: TravelSIM Australia case study
- PortaSwitch On Multiple Sites
- PortaSwitch to enable MVNO business: HelloSIM Case Study