PortaOne iPaaS Components & Definitions
PortaOne iPaaS is a cloud-based add-on service available to all PortaOne customers.
For the purposes of this technical support policy, PortaOne iPaaS consists of 2 independent components:
- iPaaS Marketplace (sign-up and self-care portal) ["iPaaS Marketplace"]
- iPaaS Apps listed on the marketplace ["iPaaS Apps"]
iPaaS App Types
iPaaS Apps ["Apps"] that are listed on the marketplace may be of 2 types:
- iPaaS Apps developed by PortaOne ["PortaOne App"]
- iPaaS Apps developed by a PortaOne app partner (3rd party) ["Partner App"]
The author of each iPaaS App listed on the marketplace will clearly be shown.
PortaOne iPaaS PortaCare
Subject to the PortaCare Conditions and PortaCare Exclusions, and subject to compliance by the Customer with the PortaCare Customer Obligations, PortaOne shall use its commercially reasonable efforts (except where indicated otherwise) to provide the following technical support services to the Customer:
- priority-based email support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year according to the PortaCare Service Levels;
- troubleshoot issues related to the iPaaS Marketplace, such as but not limited to:
- access & login issues
- updating iPaaS customer profile and payment information issues
- activating & deactivating of iPaaS Apps
- troubleshoot issues related to PortaOne Apps
- investigation, verification, and correction of reported bugs via:
- iPaaS Marketplace update (update to the signup and self-care portals)
- iPaaS App update
During the PortaCare Subscription Period, the obligation of PortaOne to provide PortaCare to the Customer shall be subject to the following conditions:
- PortaOne shall not be obligated to provide PortaCare for an App or service in the case that it has not been operated by the Customer in accordance with the instructions and specifications set forth in the technical documentation.
- PortaOne shall not be obligated to provide PortaCare in the case that any amounts due and owing to PortaOne under this agreement have not been paid by the Customer.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the following shall not be included in PortaCare and PortaOne shall not be obligated to provide the following Services:
- maintenance or support for Partner Apps developed by PortaOne App partners;
- repair or replacement, including issuance and installation of maintenance releases, required as a result of causes other than installation and operation of the Service in compliance with this agreement, which causes include, without limitation:
- accident, fault, or negligence of the Customer;
- operator error or improper use or misuse of the Service;
- causes external to the Service such as, but not limited to, failure of electrical systems, failure of or damage to the Service, viruses, trojans, malware, denial of service attacks, or sabotage; and
- maintenance or support required as a result of the Customer ‘s noncompliance with any term of this agreement.
PortaCare Service Levels
PortaOne shall provide priority-based email support according to the following PortaCare service levels:
|Priority Level||Priority Condition||Response time|
|Critical||The Service down or its operation is critically impacted, and/or the Customer’s business operations are critically impacted as the result of the Service.||Up to 1 hour|
|Severe||The operation of the Service is severely impacted or the Customer’s business operations are severely impacted as the result of the Service.||Up to 2 hours|
|Low||The operation of the Service is impaired, but the Service is still generally functional.||Up to 8 hours|
|Non Impacting||The Customer requests configuration, scheduled assistance, or performance optimization of the Service.||Up to 48 hours|
The obligations of PortaOne under PortaCare shall be subject to the Customer designating no more than five (5) Customer users as being primarily responsible for requesting PortaCare from PortaOne on behalf of the Customer. The Customer shall provide a list of those Customer users, including their names, emails, and phone numbers, to PortaOne.
PortaOne shall not be obligated to respond to support requests made by Customer users other than the authorized Customer users provided for herein; and notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the Customer’s obligations under these PortaCare terms shall be in addition to and not in lieu of the Customer’s covenants, representations, and warranties under this agreement.