The first webcast on the new features of PortaSwitch available in the Maintenance Release 15 we had yesterday was well attended and very popular among our clients.
To accommodate the needs of those who missed it the first time we have decided to repeat it once again. This time we chose a different timing which is more convenient for our customers in Asia and the Pacific region.
The second run of the MR15 New Features will be on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 at 5:00 pm in Vancouver’s Pacific Daylight Time (Thursday, June 14 at 8 am in Singapore and 10 am in Sidney).
We urge all PortaOne customers to participate in this MR15 Web cast presentation and are confident that you will find value add feature benefits which can become new sources of revenue to your organization including our enhanced PortaOne product platform features for your exiting customer base and potential new sales.
This web cast will focus on the Converged Billing for Multiple Services for all PortaOne product platforms.
- Event Based Billing
- Billing for WIFI services
- Routing Plans with Profit Guarantee
- Shared and Exclusive Volume Discounts
- E-Payments - Log
- Improved Integration with PortaUM
- Improved Custom Reports
- Advance Call Forwarding
- Direct Incoming Calls to B2BUA
- Pre Paid IVR for IP call leg
- ANI/DNIS call back IP calls
- Dial By Name Directory
- Call Queues
Upon completion of our presentation there will be a short Q&A session.
The detailed information with numerous practical examples on how the new features work and can be deployed to boost your business is available in Maintenance Release 15: New Features Guide.
Invitation & Access
Here is some details on how access the webcast:
MEETING NUMBER: 565 461 779
TELECONFERENCE: Dial to 1-888-296-6500 (or direct at 1-913-227-1219), use guest code 168027.
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
Here’s what to do:
- At the meeting’s starting time, either click the following link or copy and paste it into your Web browser: https://soc.webex.com/soc/j.php?ED=96334577&UID=55969652
- Enter your name, your email address, and the meeting password (porta1), and then click Join.
- For the teleconference, follow the instructions that automatically appear on your screen.
WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting. For Help or Support please go to WebEx, click Assistance, then Click Help or click Support. You can also add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook).
The host requests that you check for compatibility of rich media players for Universal Communications Format (UCF) before you join the session. UCF allows you to view multimedia during the session.