PortaOne continues to provide its customers with regular maintenance releases to better accommodate their demand for rapid functionality deployment. Maintenance Release 15 will be issued by the beginning of April 2007.
Here is a short preview of what is going to be new in the MR15:
- Billing for WiFi services
- Event-based billing for different types of services: VoIP calls, messaging, dial-up, etc.
- Profit guaranty definition of routing plans parameters
- Different tariff types for various groups: customers, vendors, etc.
- Various application methods for volume discount plans
- Improvements to the user interface and reports
- Enhanced handling of incoming calls via a vendor connection (i.e. when receiving DIDs from vendor)
- Improved call handling and processing within a PortaSIP cluster
- Configuration of incoming calls authentication policies from web interface
- Pre-paid card IVR with support for all pre-paid service features of PortaBilling100
- Dial-By-Name: auto-attendants directory service
- Various performance improvements