PortaOne support team now starts installing it to the staging systems of selected clients. Please contact support to schedule the update of your system.
Below is a short summary of the new features available in the MR17:
- Adaptive routing -Dynamic measurement of vendor’s quality parameters (ASR, ALOC, PDD, etc.) with ability to receive alarms or remove a route from the routing plan when quality falls below the specified threshold.
- Customized account/customer info - Administrator’s ability to define, edit, and validate a set of extra attributes (e.g. driver’s license ID or tax code) to extend any standard PortaBilling100 information.
- Improved customer self-care interface - Dashboard for the customer self-care interface, to conveniently present the most important billing and service information (with the special focus on various IP Centrex features).
- Enhanced account management - Ability to manually terminate a whole customer with all its accounts
- Group pickup - Ability to answer a call ringing on another’s phone by dialing a special code from your phone.
- Web administration improvements - Web administration page for creation and management of virtual PortaSIP instances.
- Presence services - This allows users to keep others informed of their status, availability, and how they may be contacted – all before a communication session even begins.
- Call forward management - IVR application for self-managemant of the call forwarding by an end-user.
- Improved callback application - Callback application to automatically register your CLI in the system for the future use.
- Spanish language support -Support for the Spanish language in the PortaUM management IVRs and pre-paid card application