This is an official release note for PortaSwitch Maintenance Release 15. Starting this week PortaOne support team will start upgrading the systems of selected customers.
We invite our existing customers to take advantage of a special offer for a non-commercial staging system that will allow testing the new release before introducing it to the production environment and develop custom applications without disturbing the production system.
The new features of MR15 include:
- Billing for WiFi services
- Custom defined “minimum required profit” parameters for routing plans with profit guarantee
- Different tariff types for various groups: customers, vendors, etc.
- Various application methods for volume discount plans
- Improvements to the user interface and reports
- Monitoring of all credit card charge attempts (successful and failed) from the administrator web interface
- Improved call handling and processing within a PortaSIP cluster
- Call forwarding to SIP URI
- Pre-paid card IVR with support for all pre-paid service features of PortaBilling100
- Dial-By-Name: auto-attendants directory service
- Call queues (currently supported only on PortaUM built-in media server;
later releases will include support for call queues on Cisco media gateway)
- Various performance improvements