This is an official release note for PortaSwitch Maintenance Release 14. Starting next week PortaOne support team will start upgrading the systems of selected customers.
- XML API for data manipulation to create and update PortaBilling100 objects such as customers, accounts, etc.
- Internet dial-up services provisioning, authorization, and billing
- Automated discounts for subscription charges
- Custom rounding of charged amounts for subscription
- Billing for several vendors sharing the same outgoing IP address (e.g. when using an SBC)
- New custom reports including financial statements
- Web interface improvements
- Support for caller identify and privacy flags to interconnect with carriers regardless of their compliance with RFC3325
- Redesigned call park module
- Self-test monitoring utility
- Multi-language web-mail interface
- Complete support for disk space quotas
- Full mailbox auto-notification
- Ability to use a local PSTN interface card for T.38 faxing
A more detailed description of new features in MR14 is available in PortaSwitch User Guidelines: MR14.