How to ...
... Add a DID number as an account alias via on-demand DID provisioning
… Define individual pricing for DID
… Allow subresellers to provision DID numbers
The steps below for provisioning DIDs are the same whether you are an administrator or a reseller.
For example, if you want to add a UK DID to a customer’s account, you can add it as an alias.
NOTE: You can only add aliases via on-demand DID provisioning from external providers to credit accounts with the account role Phone Line, Auto Attendant or MSISDN.
1. Open the edit Account panel, click Personal info and select Account alias.
2. On the Alias create, specify the account’s details:
· Alias role – select Phone line here.
· Alias ID – click the button to add a DID number as an alias:
o When the Select a DID number source dialogue window opens, select Order a DID number from an external provider. Click Next.
o On the Define search filters panel that opens, define geographical location of DID number. Click Next.
o On the Preview DID pricing panel, check the charges associated with the DID number and click Order and assign.
3. Click Save.
4. Repeat steps 2–4 to add additional aliases.
Let’s say your customer asks for an individual price when purchasing a DID number. To grant his request, modify the DID markup following the steps below:
1. Create an account for the customer:
2. On the Create an account panel, specify the account’s details:
· Account role – The defined usage for accounts. Select Phone line from the list.
· ID – click the button to select a DID number from the available DID numbers list:
o When the Define the search filters dialogue window opens, select to search through DIDs available in DID pool. Click the Next button.
o On the Choose number panel that opens, select a DID number. Specify new fees in the Pricing section. Click the Assign button.
3. Click Save.
These actions are performed by resellers.
For example, you want to expand your DID provisioning network. Therefore, you allow your subreseller Panda Telecom to access the DID pool and provision these DID numbers to their customers. You want to receive a $3 activation fee and a $5 monthly recurring fee for every DID number provisioned by Panda Telecom.
Please note you must have access to the DID pool, otherwise your subreseller will not be able to provision DID numbers.
To allow DID provisioning for subresellers, perform the following steps:
1. Create a DID pricing batch for the subreseller and define the DID markup within it.
2. Assign the pricing batch to the subreseller.
Further actions for DID provisioning are performed by the subreseller as described in the Operations To Be Performed by the Reseller DID Provisioning for Reseller (DID Inventory) handbook.section of the