Deploy scalable high-availability telecom billing platform in a public cloud - it only takes a few hours
PortaBilling can be installed in both private (your own servers in your hosting facility) and public clouds. PortaBilling in a public cloud is available as an all-inclusive service where you do not need to purchase any licenses, procure the hardware and arrange the hosting. Instead, you may simply decide on the starting cloud billing capacity you need for your project, and we instantly provide you with a ready-to-use billing platform operating in a cloud.
With PortaBilling in a cloud you can start your business faster and speed up payback. Even when your operational demands change as your business grows, you can instantly scale up your cloud billing installation without any capital expenditure.
The key peculiarities of the cloud-based PortaBilling are:
- Deployment in Oracle cloud where the cloud infrastructure is maintained by PortaOne provides enormous savings on hardware purchase, hosting, provisioning, and maintenance;
- Reduced deployment time as you get the access to your billing in a cloud within a day;
- Ultimately flexible scalability as you make your own decision on the required processing capacity that can be increased on demand at any time;
- Usage based service subscription fees that are based on maximal number of concurrent calls and the amount of billable events processed by the cloud billing on a monthly basis.
- Set up an additional site in another location to ensure geographic redundancy and perform software upgrades with zero down-time;
- Gradually move active customers to a new installation using Porter data transfer tool and introduce dual-version of PortaBilling;
- Quickly install a staging system to verify new functionalities and features introduced in the maintenance releases before updates, perform internal interoperability tests with the third-party equipment and applications, and organize trainings for new employees as well as for resellers and distributors.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7