Location: Kiev/Chernigiv/Sumy, Ukraine
Required Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in similar position.
The following knowledge and experience is a plus
- WEB UI, usability, interface design.
- Apache, Mason, SQL.
- AJAX, XML, REST, SOAP.
- jQuery, ExtJS, YUI.
- Linux, CVS/SVN/GIT.
Good written English is a must; good spoken English is a plus.
- Analyse, research and code new software components.
- Resolve programming problems and optimize legacy code.
- Code reviews of own and others' work.
- Document low-level designs based on high-level specifications.
- Provide high quality product.
- Use good coding techniques.
- Work both in a team environment and individually.
- Acquire new knowledge.
- Ensure project's deadlines are met.
- Productivity, strong sense of responsibility, pragmatic and goal-oriented thinking.
- Propose new areas of product development.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of computer technologies extending beyond requirements of the role.
- Ability to work independently to devise and execute a plan of action.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Professional discipline and ethics, ability and desire to follow rules and procedures.
Our working hours are 9:30 - 18:00, however, flexibility is appreciated. Occasional work out of regular hours may be required. Company will provide: competitive salary, free lunch, English lessons.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject: Web Developer.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7