Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Required Knowledge (at least several of the following)
- Environment: UNIX, version control systems (CVS), Windows.
- Area: Billing Systems, Online Payment Processors, VoIP Softswitch/PBX.
- Technique: automated software testing.
- Application Environment: Apache, MySQL.
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP, RADIUS, PBX, Cisco.
- Good written English is a must; good spoken English is a plus.
- SQL, HTML and Perl knowledge is a plus.
- Document found issues and communicate with developers.
- Develop tools/techniques to test and improve products.
- Document testing approaches and solutions, as well as test suites, to be used to assuring the quality.
- Resolve system problems / answer questions.
- Report on task progress and issues.
- Provide high quality testing to assure stability (absence of coding/algorithmic errors) and good performance of company products.
- Use initiative and vision to propose new approaches of assuring the quality.
- Follow a defined schedule and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Work both in a team environment and individually.
- Acquire new knowledge; demonstrate proactive learning and continuous development of the skill set.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of computer technologies extending beyond requirements of the role.
- Ability to work independently to devise and execute a plan of action.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Professional discipline and ethics, ability and desire to follow rules and procedures.
Our working hours are 9:30 - 18:00, however, flexibility is appreciated. Occasional work out of regular hours may be required. Company will provide: competitive salary, free lunch, English lessons, health insurance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject: Test Engineer.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7