Location: Kiev/Chernigov/Sumy, Ukraine
- OS Environment: FreeBSD/RedHat (administrator level).
- Application Environment: administrator level for Apache, Sendmail, MySQL and user level for CVS.
- Languages: Perl (beginner level), SQL/MySQL (simple queries).
- Scope: IP Telephony Billing, Online Payment Processors, SIP Softswitch/PBX.
- Technologies/Products: Mason, PHP, Cisco, Quintum.
- Provide technical support (in English) of the Company’s products and related systems through electronic mail, phone communications, remote access and physical presence.
- Respond to letters, telephone calls and other messages in a diligent manner.
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions.
- Investigate and analyze the root of problems.
- Ensure proper operations of the customers’ installations.
- Provide high quality technical support.
- Use initiative and vision to propose new areas of product and support improvement.
- Follow a defined schedule and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Work both in a team environment and individually.
- Acquire new knowledge; demonstrate proactive learning and continuous development of the skill set.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of computer technologies extending beyond requirements of the role.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Professional discipline and ethics, ability and desire to follow rules and procedures.
You may work either by shifts, with the working hours 08:00 - 20:00 and 20:00 – 08:00 (12-hour shifts once every 3 days), or from Monday to Friday 11:00 – 19:00 (Kiev office) and 09:00 - 18:00 (Chernigov/Sumy office). Occasional work out of regular hours may be required.
PortaOne office in Kiev/Chernigov/Sumy will provide: lunch, English lessons.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject: Support Engineer.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7