Location: Kiev/Chernigov, Ukraine
- FreeBSD administration(~20 servers): Security, sendmail, clamav, spamassassin, squid, web (perl, php), ipfw, nat, named, dhcp, mysql.
- IP Networking (BGP).
- LAN hardware (Cat5 infrastructure, hubs, switches, wireless, Cisco).
- IP Telephony (QoS).
- Windows XP, Kaspersky Anti-Virus Administration Kit.
- Ensure reliability, security, efficiency and cost effectiveness of the company's internal and external systems.
- Manage our hardware and software assets to ensure that our current and future needs are met.
- Anticipate and plan for future requirements.
- Provide occasional technical support to customers as required.
- Provide occasional technical support to MS Windows users (~4 workstations).
- Maximized system availability, security and efficiency and management of a continuous improvement program.
- Complete and up-to-date backup sets and disaster recovery processes.
- Continual development of the skill set to keep the company systems in line with current best practices.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of computer technologies extending beyond day-to-day requirements of the role.
- Ability to work independently to devise and execute a plan of action.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well with less experienced computer users and customers as well as with a knowledgeable team.
- Professional discipline and business ethics, ability and readiness to follow rules and procedures.
Our working hours are 9:00 - 18:00, however, flexibility is appreciated. Occasional work out of regular hours may be required. Company will provide: competitive salary, free lunch, English lessons.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject: Systems Administrator.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7