Location: Kiev/Chernigiv/Sumy, Ukraine
Required Knowledge (at least several of the following)
- Development Environment: Linux, GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins.
- Application Environment: Apache, Mason (modperl-based template engine), MySQL, Oracle RAC.
- Scope: VoIP Softswitch/PBX, Billing Systems, Online Payment Processors.
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP, RADIUS, Diameter, PBX, WiMAX, Cisco is a plus.
- Good written English is a must; good spoken English is a plus.
- Practice good coding techniques (re-usability of code, code optimized for performance, etc.).
- Code new software components from start to finish with minimal instruction.
- Resolve programming problems / answer questions.
- Participate in code reviews of own and others' work.
- Participate in low-level design reviews.
- Document low-level designs based on high-level specifications.
- Provide occasional technical support to customer as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of software development practices.
- Provide high quality product, which meets the user expectations in terms of both functionality and stability (absence of coding/algorithmic errors).
- Work both in a team environment and individually.
- Use initiative and vision to propose new areas of product development.
- Follow a defined schedule and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ensure project's deadlines are met.
- Acquire new knowledge; demonstrate proactive learning and continuous development of the skill set.
- Productivity, strong sense of responsibility, pragmatic and goal-oriented thinking.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of computer technologies extending beyond requirements of the role.
- Ability to work with legacy code, code refactoring techniques.
- Good communication and team working skills. Loyalty.
- Ability to work independently to devise and execute a plan of action.
- Professional discipline and ethics, ability and desire to follow rules and procedures.
Our working hours are 9:30 - 18:00, however, flexibility is appreciated. Occasional work out of regular hours may be required. Company will provide: competitive salary, free lunch, English lessons.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject: Developer.
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7